Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Goodbye bothersome birch tree

Dear Birch Tree,

You grew into my sewer line and caused my finished basement to flood, you grew into the power lines forcing the City of Madison to amputate half your branches (as retaliation you barfed orange foam from your trunk for 3 months), you grew directly over my house dropping branches & seeds on my roof, in my gutters, and on my car year-round, you threatened to fall on my house during every thunderstorm, and you turned my driveway orange every fall with your hideous worm-like droppings. So it's time to say goodbye, dear Birch Tree. No, correction: Good Riddance!

Love,
Me

For deals on homes for sale in the most popular Madison neighborhoods, visit my Madison real estate website.

(Sent from my iPhone so even more curt than usual)

Jolenta Averill, Broker
MBA, GRI, CRS, ABR
Lake & City Homes Realty
LakeandCityhomes.com
LakeandCityhomes.com/blog
Facebook.com/365ThingsMadison
Direct: 608.628.9701
Fax: 608.230.5554

Homes that fit your lifestyle!

(Sent from my iPhone so even more curt than usual)

No comments:

Post a Comment